MFP Lightening-Fast FibreDesigned to deliver consistent, uninterrupted connectivity to your business or home
Upgrade your internet with MFP Lightening-Fast Fibre!
Do you need to send or receive large files and need a connection that can get this done quickly? Then fibre is for you!
When using fibre, your Internet connection travels across fibre optic cables that run directly into your house or business. The fibre optic cables use flexible glass fibres to transmit data at mind blowing speeds.
When you install fibre, you can will also not have to worry about paying for line rental or any additional data usage. Fibre is completely independent making the need for a voice line/number a thing of the past.
Fibre provides users with faster download and upload speeds so the Internet just became a lot butter and more accessible!
MFP offers fibre to our clients as an Internet Solution. All you need to do is fill in the short details form below to get your FREE quote for your area.
If fibre is currently unavailable in your area, rest assured, we are constantly expanding our vast network and will be reaching you soon.
Fibre To The Business
MFP Fibre to the Business (FTTB) will create a faster and more reliable connection allowing your business productivity to remain consistent. MFP offers you reliable and secure business-grade connectivity and we are able to integrate our superior knowledge and understanding to complete your office solution.
With us you can build your custom FTTB package:
- Low contention ratios (no sharing)
- High-capacity, low-latency internet access
- 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000Mbps options available
- Uncapped and unshaped, subject to FUP
- Seamless bandwidth upgrades
- Service Level Agreements apply
- 24/7 support offered
Fibre To The Home (FTTH)
MFP FIBRE to the home is specifically designed to adapt to the ever-changing home enviroment.
Are you working from home? We’ve got you covered!
Gamers in the house? We’ve got you covered too!
When you have multiple devices connected in your home, you want to be sure that you have a stable and secure connection at all times.
- Faster connectivity speeds that are secure and highly reliable at an affordable rate
- Connects to multiple smart devices, supports video streaming and lightning-fast browsing
- Choose from our range of uncapped packages
- Check availability in your area NOW
How Does Fibre Internet Work In Adverse Conditions?
Unlike copper cable, fibre Internet signals do not rely on electricity. That means power outages will have little to no effect on fibre Internet quality, and proximity to powerful electrical equipment won’t create electromagnetic interference.
Does Fibre Internet Work Better With Dedicated Access?
Fibre Internet is even more effective with dedicated Internet access. With dedicated access, an Internet service provider creates a private connection to the customer premises, enabling the business to always rely on a certain level of bandwidth – as opposed to shared Internet access, where bandwidth is shared with a variety of companies/users and may be lower during peak traffic times.
Is There Fibre in My Area?
Fill out the form below to find out.
Why Choose Fibre?
Fibre was designed to deliver fast, uninterrupted and dedicated connectivity with high reliability for maximum performance. The Lightspeed network is expanding daily so if you’re tired of buffering, confusing bills, having absolute terrible connection or super slow download speed, give Fibre a try. The future awaits you.
- High bandwidth and low latencies over a separate uncontended network
- Superfast speed
- Fully redundant network that is quick to activate
- Scalable solution to grow as your business grows
- 24/7 support offered
How Does Fibre Internet Work?
- Fibre Internet uses fibre-optic cable instead of traditional copper cable or satellite signals to provide access to the Internet.
- Fibre-optic lines consist of up to hundreds of small strands of glass or plastic cables, each about 1/10th the size of a single human hair.
- Fibre Internet transmits data using pulses of light that travel across fibre cables at speeds approaching the speed of light.
Is Fibre Internet Faster Than Copper Internet Connections?
Fibre Internet is faster than copper connections because fibre-optic cables can transmit data far faster than copper cables. Fibre Internet offers greater bandwidth as well, as the range of frequencies over which data can travel on fibre-optic cables is much higher. Signals sent over fibre cables are far less susceptible to being intercepted or stolen, and fibre lines are much harder and more resistant to damage from environmental or fire hazards.